Do you love YouTube but hate having to stop what you’re doing to watch a video? Try out these tips to play YouTube videos in the background without missing a beat.
1. Install a YouTube Leanback app on your phone or tablet. This app will allow you to continue watching videos while you do other things, like work or chores.
2. Use a Chrome extension like PlayLater that lets you add videos to your Watch Later list so you can watch them later.
Introduction: What is YouTube Background Play?
YouTube Background Play is a feature that allows you to play videos in the background without having to stop what you’re doing and click on the video. YouTube Background Play works with both desktop and mobile devices.
All you need to do is enable it in your YouTube settings. When you enable YouTube Background Play, YouTube will start playing videos in the background even if you have other applications open on your computer or phone.
This way, you can keep watching your favorite videos without having to pause them every time you want to check something else out. You can also control when and how long the videos will play in the background.
Types of YouTube Videos That Can Be Played in the Background
There are a variety of YouTube videos that can be played in the background while you continue to work or relax. Some examples include cooking tutorials, funny moments, and inspirational speeches.
If you’re looking for something specific to watch in the background, there’s bound to be a video on YouTube that fits your needs. It’s important to note that not all YouTube videos can be played in the background.
Certain types of videos, including music and gaming, cannot be played in the background. Additionally, any video with a soundtrack will not be able to play in the background.
How to Enable Background Play on YouTube
YouTube is a great resource for learning about different topics. However, if you want to watch a video while doing other activities, you may have to disable the background play feature.
Here are four ways to enable background play on YouTube:
1) Change your web browser setting. On Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, go to the General tab in the settings menu and select “Use Background Images for Webpages.” On Internet Explorer, go to the Tools menu and select “Internet Options.” In the “General” tab, click on the “Background Images” button.
2) Use an app like AirDroid or Remote Desktop. These apps allow you to control devices from afar. To use them with YouTube, open the app and sign in.
3) Use an app like YouTube Plus or the official YouTube app. These apps allow you to watch videos in the background.
4) Use a browser extension to play YouTube videos in the background.
Tips for Playing YouTube Videos in the Background
Playing YouTube videos in the background can be a great way to keep yourself entertained while you work or study. Here are some tips for doing it successfully:
1. Choose videos that you will enjoy watching and that won’t require too much concentration. Some of the most popular and well-made YouTube videos are short, entertaining clips that can be watched without getting bogged down in details.
2. Make sure the video you’re playing is visible while your screen is inactive, so you don’t have to pause it every time you need to use other tools on your computer.
Try using a video player that keeps playing videos even when your mouse or keyboard is unavailable, such as VLC Media Player or QuickTime Player.
3. Don’t use the YouTube website if you want to watch videos offline; instead, download the videos you want. When you’re ready to view them, save them on your hard drive and watch them later.